DATE OF SUBMISSION OF POSTERS AND CONDITIONS (GENERAL ISSUES)
- – Opening submitting abstracts: 3/02/2020*
- – Closing submitting abstracts: 30/04/2020*
- – The communication to the authors about the acceptance of the works will be done until 05/15/2020 (this information will be progressive and as a measure the authors will be informed 15 days after the poster was sent)* Los pósteres que sean enviados antes de la fecha de apertura o tras la fecha de cierre, no serán admitidos.
EVALUATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS
- – The abstracts of the posters will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the congress, and may request clarifications or changes on the works.
- – An e-mail will be sent to the contact author informing about the acceptance decision or possible modifications or suggestions, as well as requesting the sending of the finished poster work in PDF format.
- – After the provisional acceptance of the poster by the scientific committee, for it to be finally accepted at least one of the authors must be registered in the congress.
- – Only one poster presentation per registration is allowed.
PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF THE POSTER SUMMARY
-The following sections must be included in the poster summary::
- – Introduction
- – Objetives
- – Materials and methods
- – Results
- – Conclusions
-The maximum number of words in the summary will be 300 words.
-The abstract of the poster and the poster in PDF format should be sent to the following email address (within the period previously indicated):
-In the email:
- – In the subject of the message: write your name and surname.
- – In the body of the message:
- – Write the title of the poster in UPPERCASE
- – Write your personal information (Name, Surname) and contact information of at least one of the authors (email and telephone).*
- – Affiliation of the authors (institution and city)
- – Attach the abstract in Word format
* The e-mail you indicate when filling in your information will be used to send you any communication or confirmation of the work. It is important to ensure that the same e-mail is always used.
PRESENTATION OF THE POSTER IN THE CONGRESS
If the poster summary is accepted by the members of the Scientific Committee, you can exhibit a poster with the following measures: Width: 90cm – Height: 120cm.
Posters that do not comply with these measures may not be exposed.
The day and time of presentation of the poster will be communicated via email by the Organizing Committee.
AWARD FOR THE BEST SCIENTIFIC POSTER
The evaluation of the posters presented is carried out by the Scientific Committee that will award a first prize to the best poster and a second prize.
The evaluation criteria to decide the winner of the prize for the best scientific poster will be the ones mentioned below:
- 1. Conforms to the requested format criteria
- 2. Set the objectives correctly
- 3. Indicates the development followed to achieve the objective (methodology)
- 4. Present the results clearly and precisely
- 5. Reference correctly the sources consulted
- 6. Use visual resources effectively to illustrate content (use of graphics or figures)
- 7. It is able to synthesize the content, facilitating direct communication and without excessive text
A certificate with such mention will be awarded to the winners.
The communication of the winners will be held at the closing ceremony of the congress.